Underwear is considered as a basic necessity in everyday's life. As time passes by, underwear became a hit in the fashion industry. With classy briefs, boxers, boxer brief, and even men's lingerie, it seems like there are more types of men's underwear compared before.
This is the 7 stats you probably didn't know about men's underwear.
1. There are 21 types of fabrics that are now widely used for underwear. This includes Acrylic, Bamboo, Combed Cotton, Cotton, Coolmax, Latex, Microfiber, MicroModal, Modal, Nylon, Nylon, Organic Cotton, Organza, Pima Cotton, Polyester, Ring Spun Cotton, Satin, Silk, Spandex, Supima Cotton,and Viscose Rayon. - www.theunderwearexpert.com
2. Around 47% of men wear boxers to make them feel more like a man.
3. "The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you" quote by Coco Chanel. The most popular color a man would buy is 25% Black, 17% Blue, 14% Red, and 12% for the classic white underwear where it signifies that most of the fashion conscious customers have moved more towards color.
4. 58% of men go for boxer briefs instead of the traditional and classic brief.
5. Do you know how frequent a man shop for their underwear? Stats show that 30% of men buy underwear monthly, 30% buy every 2-3 months, and 20% buy every 6-12 months.
6. According to First Insight data, prices of men’s trunk underwear have risen by 44% over the past three years, and the volume of trunks tested via the company’s platform has boosted tests in the entire men’s underwear category by 34% over the same period. In 2013, trunks accounted for just 8% of the total men’s underwear tests conducted via First Insight’s platform; in 2016 to date, they have represented 56% of the total.
7. 3% of men are not wearing anything at all! - askmen.com
We are convinced that the successful brands of the future will be built ground up - not top-down - in a radically collaborative approach. T-Bô is the pioneer in this radically new approach by co-creating a brand for eco-conscious and active people. We make premium bodywear products from eco-friendly bamboo fibers that...