1.Get frequent dopamine releases. Dopamine is the ‘happy hormone’ in our bodies. Every time an order is delivered to your doorstep it makes you feel good.
a.It’s like having a mini-birthday every two months. Dopamine release guaranteed when you receive your automated order.
2.With a drawer full of high-quality underwear also comes a higher quality of life
3. Never wear crappy underwear again
a. All of us have that one underwear. Probably bought it 10 years ago. Stretched out, low-quality materials. But we keep it, simply because we don’t want to deal with the hassle of throwing it out and going to the supermarket to purchase new ones. That won’t ever happen again if you’re on the bi-monthly underwear subscription.
4. It helps you to get the important things done first and also acts as a symbolic habit. Automating your underwear needs is a symbolic habit that will permeate your whole life. Soon you’ll start automating more things in your life and ultimately you’ll have plenty of time left for what’s important and enjoyable.
5. If you were ever rushed in the morning trying to find a clean underwear before school or work then this won’t happen again. You’ll live in a total abundance of new, fresh and clean underwear.
6. The T-Bô monthly underwear subscription is considered the first monthly underwear subscription to include underwear made out of the ultra-high-quality material, bamboo modal (a type of artificial silk that is uber-comfortable).
7. If you join the T-Bô Clothing bi-monthly underwear subscription club you’ll be added to a VIP customer segment and receive special coupon codes and access nobody else does.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
True to our belief in co-creation, we opened the floor to YOU, the Tribe, to decide what direction T-Bô’s new products should take.
We were humbled by how many of you took the time to respond (over 60% of you participated!!) and by the encouraging, and SUPER CREATIVE, feedback you shared with us. As co-creators, You more than lived up to that very important role in the future success of T-Bô!
What colour attracts women (or men)
The University of Cambridge conducted a study on chameleons and the changing colour of the male whilst seeking out a partner. The study concluded that the male chameleons where not afraid of using attractive colour to attract a mate even though it might attract predators. Literally putting their lives at risk and “ they were unafraid to die for love “.
How to measure my natural waist?
To measure your natural waist, measure at your belly button. If your waist is larger than your hips use the narrowest part of your torso to measure your waist.