We normally see amazing pictures from a great-shaped, handsome and gorgeous models. Have you ever asked yourself how and whose behind those amazing shots? Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation. So every picture you can see or browse through a social media or even magazines, there's an art created by one person, the photographer.
We have decided to pay tribute to all the great photographers who we have worked with for the past months and given us an outstanding picture in return. These are the amazing photographers behind every photo.
1. Jason McQuain is internationally known for his eye for talent and beauty. Coming from a background in dance and stage production the images he captures are unique and stunning. Jason McQuain Studios creates fine art photography and coaches models from Miami to New York City. They're the top photography and production team from the Capital to New York.
2. Wim Wyloeck is a freelance photographer living in Belgium. He has been active in the field of portrait, studio and fashion photography since 2014, specializing in male fitness & body shape photography.
One of our favorite pictures with him together with his model, Corentin.
3. Vincent Chine is a Montreal Photographer and mostly works in the beauty field. His feeds and models are really great. He has definitely an eye for fashion. With 27k followers on Instagram, he seems to havea lot of fans and he is doing great on what he do.
4. Patrick Hubert is a photographer located in the province of Luxembourg, Belgium. He tries to explore different photographic styles. His feeds are usually in black and white photography and for me it seems that every pictures tells something, and that's art!
5. Lesdyan Cordovi is based in Miami, Florida. He had work with different brands as well and his work is astonishing. With the perfect model plus the great talent of the photographer = Amazing Shot! There is an on-going winter special, so if you would like to capture great pictures, DM him on his Instagram account or send book now and message him at his Facebook account as well.
by Allan PerrottetMarch 16, 20202 min read0 Comments
We've been following the serious situation caused by the spread of the COVID-19. The wellness of community is first and foremost on our minds....To lessen this, we have pledged to donate 1 piece of bodywear for every piece that is sold from today for the next 30 days to three NGOs for homeless people. We are in touch with several organizations – please let us know if you know of an NGO that can make good use of bodywear.
by Allan PerrottetFebruary 19, 20202 min read0 Comments
Swiss sustainable bodywear brand, T-Bô, will introduce a “packaging-free” option during checkout for their eco-conscious customers in part of a broader vision to produce less waste and strengthen the brand’s core DNA of sustainability.
We are convinced that the successful brands of the future will be built ground up - not top-down - in a radically collaborative approach. T-Bô is the pioneer in this radically new approach by co-creating a brand for eco-conscious and active people. We make premium bodywear products from eco-friendly bamboo fibers that...